A.J. Leger Memorial Scholarship
Friends and family established the A. J. Leger Memorial Scholarship as a memorial to A. J. He loved to cook and was involved in the restaurant business. The scholarship is open to undergraduates pursuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics and Hospitality Administration. The recipient must be a full-time student and must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to those meeting the above criteria and pursuing a restaurant management certificate with an interest in a career in the restaurant industry. If awarded this scholarship you will be required to submit thank you letters. You will write four letters. One to his wife, Patricia Leger and three others to his daughters Rhonda Crabtree, Angie LaBiche and Jodie Rutledge. In these letters you will thank them for establishing this scholarship. Express to them how much it means to you to have the financial assistance provided by this scholarship and what an honor it is to be the recipient of a scholarship named for Mr. Leger.
- College of Education & Human Dev, Family & Consumer Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have an interest in pursuing a career in the restaurant industry?
- Please tell us why you are applying for this scholarship and indicate if you are paying for any part of your education, if you are working and if you have other sources of financial support.
- You are required to upload two letters of reference.
Please upload first letter here.
- Please upload the second letter of reference here.